Individualised Private Caravan Towing Courses & RV Weighing Services
Do I need to do a towing course?
- I have just purchased a new caravan, boat or trailer
- I have never towed before
- I get frustrated that I can't reverse my caravan into its spot
- I struggle to reverse my trailer in a straight line
- I'd like more knowledge about what to do in an emergency
- I want to be able to share the towing duties with my partner
- I want to provide accurate guidance when my partner is reversing
- I would like my partner to have the confidence to share the towing and reversing duties but I am not comfortable teaching them
Do I need to have my caravan and tow vehicle weighed?
- I want to know that my car and caravan are fully weight compliant
- I want to confirm that my car and caravan are setup correctly for maximum stability
- I don't understand the meaning of all the acronyms like : ATM, GVM, GCM, WDH, GTM, TBD, Tare
- I need to know that I won't void my insurance or be fined from allowing my rig to be over weight
- I want to ensure my safety and that of other road users through having my load properly distributed
- Do I need a weight distribution hitch or not?
- Am I better to put that extra 30kg of gear in the caravan or the tow vehicle?
There's a course to suit you!
The primary objective of any course is to ensure that you are comfortable and confident in your ability to tow and reverse a caravan or trailer. Knowing the limitations of your equipment, as well as yourself, by being aware and conversant with the potential pitfalls is the key to success.
Caravan Towing Tuition is the place where "Towing Made Easy" is a reality.